- Dawn2Dusk Gardens - Organic produce grown in the St. Croix river valley of western Wisconsin.
- Ger’s Fresh Produce – From ginger to pok choy, tomatoes to zucchini all grown here in Minnesota.
- Mary Dirty Face Farm - Grown in Dunn County, Wisconsin, they specialize in unique berries and stone fruits.
- Peter’s Pumpkins/Carmen’s Corn - Second-generation farmers who pride themselves on their corn varieties and unique squash varieties. Carmen is an avid canner, selling her irresistible jams and salsas.
- Svihel Farm - Located in Foley, MN John and Julie Svihel round out our fruit producers with strawberries, melons, and blueberries in addition to garden staples like corn and tomatoes.
- Sweetland Orchard - Unique and well-known apple varieties, cider and apple cider donuts.
- Thao Farm – Asian specialty produce items in addition to flowers and staple vegetables.
- Uproot Farm - A vegetable farm just an hour north of the Twin Cities, Uproot grows more than 40 vegetable varieties and they use a hoop house to extend their growing season.
- Waxwing Farm - Waxwing Farm is a diversified vegetable farm in Webster, MN. They grow 40+ vegetables and over 200 different varieties. Waxwing also raises pigs and chickens for their CSA.
- Yer Yang – Get all your staple vegetables, your favorite herbs, and beautiful flowers from this family owned and operated farm.
- Luster Lands Organic Farm- A biodinamic farm located in Harris MN, which specializes in rare heirloom variety vegetables.
Meats, cheeses, and more
- Auntie Annie’s Fields – Kicking off the season with chicken, eggs, pork and beef
- Bare Honey- A local honey producer with flavored honeys and spreads
- Hazelwood Creek Farm - Canned fruit, vegetables and sauces
- Round Table Coffee Works- Formerly Moonshine Roasters, providing locally roasted beans, hot and iced coffee
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy - Goat’s milk cheese and yogurt
- Walsh Ridge Farm - Maple syrup and jams, as well as heirloom tomatoes
- Wild Run Salmon - Wild caught cod and salmon from the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
- Gather Gourmet- Homemade potstickers in several delicious varieties
- Hand Harvested Wild Rice- Minnesota’s state grain, harvested in Bemidji, MN
- Patti’s Granola- Home baked granola and spiced nuts
- Big River Pizza - Wood-fired pizza, breakfast bakes, and salads inspired by the seasonal produce found at our market
- Chef Shack - A food truck icon, Chef Shack brings the harvest to your plate, from breakfast to lunch fare
- Groveland Confections - Sweet treats for your sweet tooth
- Patisserie 46 - Patisserie brings it all from sweet or savory baked goods to baguettes
- Sift Gluten Free - Offering classic baked goods from bars to scones and mini donuts to muffins
- Blue Starr Kettle Corn- Hot, sweet and salty kettle corn made fresh at the market
- Brava! -Our newest food truck with generous servings of curried meats and rice
- Rise Bagel- Delicious bagels and cream cheese
- Bogart Loves Doughnut Co.- Filled brioche and brown butter doughnuts
- St. Pops- Ice pops with unique flavors, made with seasonal ingredients
- Humble Acres - A wide-range of perennials raised in Hudson, WI.
- Plant starts are also available early in the season from many of our produce vendors; cut flowers are available from Thao Farm and Yer Yang.
Arts & Crafts
- Bodylish - Soap, hand cream, and other skincare products
- MiCasa Studios - Unique lawn and garden art
- Squeaky Sailor Soaps – Handmade soaps
- Christy Wetzig Pottery- Beautiful and practical hand thrown ceramics.
- Go Go Glam Household Goods- Hand-sewn napkins, placemats, bags and more
- Red Eye Ceramics- Hand thrown pottery
- Squirrel! – Hand made treats and toys for dogs and cats
- Tiny Crumb- Hand sewn bibs, aprons and zipper pouches
- Universal Pants- Comfortable and stylish cotton clothing
- Wyrd Sisters- Painted shirts and hand made felt items