- Dawn2Dusk Gardens - Organic produce grown in the St. Croix river valley of western Wisconsin.
- Gardens of Eagan - Organic produce grown in Dakota County, MN. Specialties include melons, strawberries, and unique brassicas.
- Ger’s Fresh Produce – From ginger to pok choy, tomatoes to zucchini all grown here in Minnesota.
- Mary Dirty Face Farm - Grown in Dunn County, Wisconsin, they specialize in unique berries and stone fruits.
- Mississippi Mushrooms – A new vendor for 2013, Mississippi Mushrooms cultivates gourmet king oyster mushrooms in North Minneapolis.
- Peter’s Pumpkins/Carmen’s Corn - Second-generation farmers who pride themselves on their corn varieties and unique squash varieties. Carmen is an avid canner, selling her irresistible jams and salsas.
- Svihel Farm - Located in Foley, MN John and Julie Svihel round out our fruit producers with strawberries, melons, and blueberries in addition to garden staples like corn and tomatoes.
- Sweetland Orchard - After having to withdraw from last year’s market due to late spring frosts, we’re looking forward to having Sweetland back in September with their unique and well-known apple varieties, cider and apple cider donuts.
- Thao Farm – A new vendor for 2013, Thao Farm offers a wide range Asian specialty produce items in addition to flowers and staple vegetables.
- Uproot Farm - A vegetable farm just an hour north of the Twin Cities, Uproot grows more than 40 vegetable varieties and they use a hoop house to extend their growing season.
- Waxwing Farm - Waxwing Farm is a diversified vegetable farm in Webster, MN. They grow 40+ vegetables and over 200 different varieties. While they focus on staple vegetables, they also grow unique varieties. Waxwing also raises pigs and chickens for their CSA.
- Yer Yang – Get all your staple vegetables, your favorite herbs, and beautiful flowers from this family owned and operated farm.
Meats, cheeses, and more
- Auntie Annie’s Fields – Kicking off the season with chicken and eggs, Auntie Annie’s will be expanding to pork and beef later this summer.
- Beez Kneez - Bicycle-delivered honey, at the market every other week.
- Broders’ Cucina Italiana - Fresh pasta, pizza dough, and sauces including their own mascarpone
- Hazelwood Creek Farm - Canned fruit, vegetables and sauces
- Love Tree Farm – Cave-aged cow, goat and sheep’s milk cheeses, alternating market weeks with Star Thrower Farm
- Moonshine Coffee Company - Locally roasted beans, buy a cup of coffee or a pound of beans
- Gorkha Palace - Chutney
- Star Thrower Farm - Sheep’s milk cheese, Icelandic lamb, sheep’s milk soap, icelandic sheep yarn, alternating weeks at the market with Love Tree Farm
- Singing Hills Goat Dairy - Goat’s milk cheese and yogurt
- Walsh Ridge Farm - Maple syrup and jams, as well as heirloom tomatoes
- Wild Run Salmon - Wild caught cod and salmon from the Kenai Peninsula, Alaska
- Big River Pizza - Wood-fired pizza, breakfast bakes, and salads inspired by the seasonal produce found at our market.
- Chef Shack - A food truck icon, Chef Shack brings the harvest to your plate, from breakfast to lunch fare.
- Groveland Confections - Sweet treats for your sweet tooth.
- Patisserie 46 - Patisserie brings it all from sweet or savory baked goods to baguettes.
- Sift Gluten Free - Offering classic baked goods from bars to scones and mini donuts to muffins, Sift will be at the market monthly (June 1 • July 6 • August 3 • August 31 • October 5)
- Humble Acres - A wide-range of perennials raised in Hudson, WI.
- Plant starts are also available early in the season from many of our produce vendors; cut flowers are available from Thao Farm and Yer Yang.
Arts & Crafts